2018 Season included the installation of two burrow cameras; Langley Marina, and Mutiny Sands. We have a compilation of 4 slides documenting life inside the Pigeon Guillemot burrow.
- 10/4/18 End of season potluck at the Unitarian universalist church in Freeland 6 p.m. 20103 Hwy 525. Please bring a side dish to share
- 10/2/18 the Guillemot Research Group's intern will give a power point on her data findings over the summer.Marine Resources Committee 3:00 p.m. Room b-102 county annex building Coupeville
- 6/23/18 Guillemot Appreciation Day(s)! meet 8 a.m. at the TLC park & ride 18341 Hwy 525 to visit a Pigeon Guillemot Colony
- 6/2218 Guillemot Appreciation Day(s)! 3-5 p.m. at Ott&Murphy WInery (family friendly) 204 1st street Langley.
- 5/31/18 Penny Creek Elementary's Science Fair Day (for 2nd grade enrolled classes)
- 5/30/18 Volunteer training Vashon Island Public Library 6-7:30 p.m. 17210 Vashon Hwy SW
- 5/29/18 South Whidbey Elementary School (for 3rd grade enrolled class)
- 5/8/18 Spring Volunteer Training 6:30 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Whidbey Island 20103 WA-525, Freeland, WA 98249
- 4/5/18 Sound Waters Stewards class ( For SWS enrolled participants)
- 4/2/18 Washington Ornithological Society 7 p.m. 3501 NE 41st St Seattle, WA
- 2/3/18 Sound Waters one day university at SWHS 5675 Maxwelton Road, Langley WA
- 1/3/18 KPTZ Part 2 Nature Now radio show on Pigeon Guillemots (podcast available)
- 12/13/17 Port Townsend radio KPTZ Part 1 Nature Now radio show on Pigeon Guillemots (podcast available)
- 12/19/17 Rainier Audubon Society Chapter Meeting 7 p.m. Federal Way Methodist Church
A lovely stop motion animation from the Northwest Striats Foundation highlighting citizen science projects including Pigeon Guillemot study. Click on the Vimeo icon above.
Pigeon Guillemot adorns 2015-2016 Whidbey Telecom Phone book